- Minimum 4 + Years’ experience in Information Security and related functions such as IT
audits and IT Risk Management
- Qualification BE, MBA (desirable) and Certifications (desirable) CISA, CISSP, PMP, ITIL, CEH , COBIT, ISO 27001
- Experience in conducting Information Security Assessment and Risk management in
accordance with established standards such as ISO27001 etc.
- Experience of information security standards and frameworks such as: ISO 27001, ISO
22301, PCI DSS, ITIL, COBIT
- Experience in the areas of formulation and implementations of information security policies and procedure
- Strong knowledge and experience in ISMS/BCMS implementation
- Experience in conducting application security reviews including:
- Application functionality
- Application controls including segregation of duty (SOD), work flows etc.
ITGC Reviews and IT SOX
Core Skill Set Required –
- Experience in IT audits and IT Risk Management.
- Experience of information security standards and frameworks such as: ISO 27001, ISO 22301, PCI DSS, ITIL, COBIT.
- Experience in ISMS/BCMS implementation.
- ITGC Reviews, ITAC and IT SOX
- SAP Audits experience(SAP Basis Configuration review) with automated controls reviews + ITGC skills + GRC knowledge.