- Display high level of confidence in simulation results by adopting best practices,
appropriate assumptions, and required simplifications.
- Also, suggest recommendations to solve issues.
- Perform Linear & Non-Linear, Static & Dynamic, Modal & Transient Simulations at
Vehicle & subsystems Level.
- Perform the durability analysis for fatigue life prediction using different fatigue
- Perform optimization studies and a Mind-set of continuous improvement supporting
common methods and tools.
- 4-6 years of CAE experience in Product development from Automotive industry
- Very Good knowledge of Fatigue, Non-linearity and Structural simulation
- Highly Proficient in CAE Tools like MSC, ABAQUS, n-Code/other Fatigue software,
Hyper-Works & Beta-CAE.